GateHouse Recovery Solutions has a strict hiring requirement:
We only hire people who want to make a difference.
Why Join Our Team?
- Make a difference helping people in recovery
- Start or grow your career in behavioral healthcare
- Work in a place where everyone is respected and has fun
Top 4 Reasons People Love Working at GateHouse Recovery Solutions
- This isn’t the kind of place where you clock in and check your mind at the door. Working with new clients who are changing and growing is never dull. You’re helping to save lives and the rewards for that are not something you can measure. The work we do matters.
- There’s plenty of room for growth and advancement. Not only is GateHouse a growing company with multiple locations, but job growth for the behavioral health field is predicted to be 22% (much faster than average) over the next 10 years.
- We’re not strictly a 9-5 job. You’ll have flexible hours with our multiple shifts and commitment to work/life balance. Successful team members thrive in an atmosphere of trust, respect and appreciation.
- If you’re looking to learn, this is the best place to be. You’ll soak up knowledge by working with our industry-leading professionals. Gain direct experience as you work toward future behavioral healthcare licenses and certifications.
If you’d like to be a part of our team,
click below to search or browse through our opportunities.
Join us and help make a difference.